Well, I wish I could say that I have been so insanely busy that I haven't been able to post anything for about a year, but it that is only half right. Mostly it's because our life is too much the same everyday that I am sure that most of you would get tired of reading about it. We had a great winter, no huge winter storms, and we have only had mild flooding. The most news worthy info just happened about a week ago, so here is our update. We are now farmers, we have a few tractors, a couple of balers, and a rake. For this year we are just doing some custom hay jobs, but we hope to start doing more next year with the in-laws farm.
Well, here are some pictures of our new-to-us equipment.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
A year later....
Posted by The Lewis's at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Lana, I saw your brother and sister at Chugwater this year! Fun to see him but Ty kinda scared me! How have you been? Tell my cousin of some sort hi from me!
Post a Comment