Monday, August 13, 2007

Back to reality


It was a crazy Monday at work, and having no air conditioning didn't help anything. This morning my co-worker and I get to work to also find that the door to our wash bays is broken so we can't get in. I then had to break into the bay using a car break in kit and some craftiness. Enough about work. I found some more pictures of our honeymoon and some from our wedding.





This is the American falls with Buffalo in the background.





We went on the Made of the Mist. It goes up the river from below the falls right into the mist of the falls. They were handed out rain ponchos so that everyone could stay dry. This is a picture I took of the boat of an old power plant. They would divert water above the falls and it comes out here. You can also see our hotel in the background, it is the one on the far left.




Here is a picture from the wedding of Ty and Grant.




This is a cute one that Aunt Elaine took of us.

This will be all for tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip! Nice wedding to! Great to have you in the family!

Emily said...

I'm so excited you started a blog...its almost like I don't see you three times a week and need to catch up on your life. It was good to see the pictures of your honeymoon...looks like a great trip!

andy and michelle said...

Hi Old Married Woman! How grand that you're blogging, because we miss you around here so it's good to keep up this way.

Loved the pics from the honeymoon. I've never been and have also never seen a photo of Horseshoe Falls from the top like that. Cool. You can put more from the wedding on, in my opinion. I hated missing it!

Please come back and see us sometime!!