skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Back to work today after a good long weekend. Graham and I went to South Dakota to have a reception there. Lots of family and friends were there so it was a very good time. I have heard of a lot of newlyweds having repeat presents. Ours has been crock pots, and the tally is 4. I know where a few of them came from, so I am going to exchange some of them for the dishes that I want. I have almost used all the new kitchen items. It is fun to have someone to cook for other than just me.
I have some more pictures from the wedding for all who weren't able to come.



This was a little painful. :)


From left to right, Alisa, Courtney Johnson, Me, Graham, Brady Voorhees, Tyrel Lewis, Bobby Lewis, and Erik Workman.

Thanks so much to my mom who made the cake.

Waiting for me.

My family
I stil have pictures to get from Crystal. Have a great day everyone.
3 comments:
Lana, my dear, you are just so cute! Looks like you had a beautiful day! I look forward to meeting this hubby of yours! Take Care and best wishes! And P.S.- In my opinion, you can never post or show too many wedding pictures! Keep em coming!
Lana, I have been lurking but thought I should let you know that I am enjoying your blog. Your wedding looked so simple and beautiful. The picture of you and Graham by the lake is so pretty. Happy days to the newlyweds!!
Hey, wanna trade for some 9x13 glass casserole pans?? ;) There still in the boxes. Yes, all three or four of them. And that doesn't include at least two that I've opened and using. Married life is awesome, glad to have you in our league. :)
Post a Comment