Well, I survived the first week of school, and I am ready for it to be over already. Graham found a job at Domino Construction, where he is working on the new Holiday Inn on 30 street across from the hospital. It is long hard days, but it will be easier when they are done with the hotel and Graham can use the equipment more.
Today is the first Wyoming football game, so everyone here is very excited. If the game isn't sold out, it is very close. If yelling, screaming and crazy fans is what you are into, football would be a game of choice. There is also the sunburn on half your face, standing for 2-3 hours, being hungry and thirsty, this is just part of the whole experience of a WYO football game. If anyone is interested, I can get student guest tickets for you and I have a spare room that would love some company and motivation to get it cleaned. :) Today is my last day at Enterprise and I am only working from 8:00 to noon. This afternoon/evening Aaron and Candy are hosting a potluck BBQ at the park after the football game. After that Graham and I plan on going to Grandma Sundins for a little visit.
As far as married life goes, I love it. Now that I don't work all of the time, I have time to make lunch and supper for both of us and the save some for leftovers for the next day. It is so much easier cooking for two than it is for one. It is also much easier to cook for someone who loves food and isn't picky about what he eats. Graham and I don't like allot of the same foods so that makes is easy too. Well, I hope everyone has a good evening and soon I will be posting more pictures that Crystal took of the wedding.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
First week of school
Posted by The Lewis's at 5:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, if this posts it's gonna be a miracle! Our internet has been giving us fits lately. We can't be on for more than about 2 minutes and then we lose our signal...
Anyway, we do want to come down for a game sometime this fall so I hope we'll see you then!!!!!
Loved the photos! Thanks for sharing, Love, Mom Lewis
Post a Comment