Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well, I thought it was going to be winter, but we haven't seen snow in sometime now. We went home to Riverton a few weekends ago and got to see everyone up there. In current news, I finally got a Lewis St. street sign. For those who aren't familiar with Laramie, there is a Lewis St., and I have thought about going to get one of the signs. But, due to the fact it isn't exactly legal, I haven't done it. I am sure at this time that you are thinking that I have stolen a sign, but I will assure you that I have done no such thing. Thanks to Monique's connections with the City, I now have obtained a sign legally. It is hard to think that this semester is about to end, and I only have one semester left. We have the privilege this weekend of having our first workers ever. This is the last week they are here before they got on special meeting rounds. Next week, if the weather isn't too bad, we are heading up to Polly and Kenny's for Thanksgiving and then on to Graham's folks for the weekend.



Graham's parents came downe here last month.


Have a good thanksgiving all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great that you got the workers! The first time we had workers stay with us after we were married, as they left they said that now our house had been "workerized". I guess yours has been too. :)

Have safe travels and special days with family over Thanksgiving!