Monday, May 19, 2008

Moved

I just wanted to write a quick note tonight and I will have pictures and so forth latter on this week.
Well, I am mostly done un-packing all of our stuff. It is nice to have this big house because I have room to store things upstairs that I wound have room for otherwise. I have gone through one whole week at Wells Fargo, and I like it so far. Today we had the auditor come so everyone was very stressed. The auditor does more than make sure finances are properly done, but a lot of procedures and safety precautions. The rest of this week I am on the computer taking classes, :p not fun, but has to be done. I have a washer and dryer now, so I hope to be doing laundry for the first time in years without sticking quarters in it first. I had better let this be all for tonight. Have a good day and check back later this week for a more in depth post. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your life is settling down a bit now. And glad you finally have a washer and dryer. Funny, exactly the same time you get one I no longer have one ;) so enjoy it! Hope it gives you many years of good service. It was good to see you this weekend - one of these days we need to get together when we can actually relax! Love, Mom

grmasusie said...

We are going to miss you, so please keep updating your blog with words and pictures. That helps us picture you in your new location!

andy and michelle said...

Hey Mrs Lewis... I can't believe I didn't get to say good-bye to you after the graduation. You just disappeared! It was good to see you and I miss you. Have fun doing laundry and please come see us again.

I'm looking forward to some photos!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I need to blog more! It was fun to read all these posts. Glad the washer and dryer made it safely to SD. Life is so unexpected. Whoever would have thought that you'd live right near a kid, ahem...yes, kid! I grew up with! Tell him and Noreen hi. Great to see both of you this weekend. Love, Bonnie
P.S. fun to see the picture of you, Alisa and Lex

Lainey said...

How fun to get to fluff your nest a bit. I can't wait to see pictures! Will you get to come to the reunion to see aunt Hazel?