Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Technology: Great, but not dependable

Well, I would have given an update sooner, but we had a small computer crash, so I am now using Old Betsey until I can fix the other one. The sad thing is that my pictures are on the other computer, so I will have to dig up some old ones from this computer to share.

The newest thing here is that we got a puppy, Bri. It is part black lab, pit bull and something else. She is very cute and is sweet most of the time (like when she is sleeping). :) The greatest lesson I have learned is good things take time. Every time she makes a mess I want more and more for her to be an old sweet dog who obeys and goes to the bathroom outside. Some say it is training us for our own children, except the fact that kids go to the bathroom in one place, and it is easier to clean up. Also, I don't think we will have a problem with our kids biting our ankles or chewing on our shoes. :)

Other than that, Graham and I just are working away. We did get to go to the lake and have some fun last weekend.

I did find some good pictures that Crystal took for our engagement pictures.





Sunset in the mountains



Brent climbing a tree to make a phone call up in the woods



Clayton about to rope a calf (which he did catch and caused a lot of excitement)



This is what Ty would look like if he were a girl, not pretty.






Bobby, Graham and Tyrel


Tyrel in a big hole. :)

I enjoyed looking at old pictures, hope you do too. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY! An update!! :) Glad to hear how things are going and I can't WAIT until you put a picture up of Bri! :) Those pets...they sure work on your patience, don't they?! And, also, from what I hear, SOMETIMES children do NOT go to the bathroom in the same place. Things happen and messes end up where they shouldn't be. My point? You're doomed. :) Ha! :) Just kidding, of course!

Fannie Mae is doing great, by the way! I haven't been able to afford "prettying" her up yet, so she's still plain 'ol white, but I HAVE been able to buy a tire pump (which is VERY much needed, especially if you only ride once in awhile) and my next "for sure!" purchase will be a bike helmet. The rest will have to wait unitl I have some extra spending money. But I laugh a lot when I'm riding it because people are always waving at me and hollering, "Nice bike!" and craning their necks to take a look...it's a hoot! :)

Missing you guys at Tuesday night volleyball! It's been fun and we have a lot of people show up, even some people we DON'T know! :) But everyone has a good time and some GREAT games are being played! :)

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Lana & Graham! Hello! What a fun new post! I hope the next post we can see pictures of your new puppy! Sounds like she is keeping your life lively! :) Fun pictures you shared - I especially laughed at the ones of Ty and Brent. Too funny! Glad you are doing well and having a good summer!

Lainey said...

The kids are patiently waiting for pictures of your pup...and now to add more to your plate you have been Tagged. Please check my blog for details. Loved seeing you at the Reunion, it meant a lot to me to have all you kids there.