Well, As I promised:
Presenting Bri (pronounced Bree, like the cheese). Currently weighing in at 13 or so pounds. Cute, sometimes cuddly, and very energetic. Loves grapes, carrots, bark, twigs and chews on most everything. In three weeks she has doubled in size, and continues to grow by the second. This is when she was smaller. 

Puppy dog eyes
We took her out on the boat the other day, and she got to go for her first swim. I think she liked it, but was a little nervous. She wanted to jump in really bad, but then wanted out very quickly. She swims very well for such a small thing. Anyway, look forward to more pictures of her in the future, as she is our only child at the moment. :)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Our Dog
Posted by The Lewis's at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Laners...you forgot to tell us what KIND of dog she is!! She kind of looks like a lab to me, but I'm not experienced enough to really know. :) What a cutie, though!!
Oh she's beautiful! I'm so glad for pictures... somehow I wasn't picturing her like this. Keep em' coming!
Love you
Michelle
Cute!! They grow so fast - it will be fun to see pictures as she gets bigger! I'm sure you are having a lot of fun with her! :)
It will be hard for you to not spoil her with eyes like that! CUTE!!!
Excellent fun! Thanks for the pictures, the kids are now satisfied. Except that now they want a puppy! :)
Hi, Just perusing some blogs and was led to yours! I enjoyed your entries, and was intrigued when you mentioned Grandma Sundin... Your Mom looks familiar, so wondering if we are related by marriage. My first cousin is Leta S. who is married to Ken S.. Also, are you related to Della W? She was a cousin to my Mother in laws= Hazel T. from WI. My hubby's cousin, Cindy L. is married to a Lewis from Canada. Just wondering! Debbie T. balloon_77@hotmail.com
Post a Comment