Hello dear readers. I am sorry that I haven't been keeping up with everything. Here is what we have been doing in the last two months. We enjoyed having Tyson and Whitney come and visit us. We went camping and had a great time.
The view outside of our tent in the morning.
Bri loves going on the boat. She also likes to swim.
Tyson waiting to wake board.
Bobby!
Graham
We also went to Deadwood and saw some famous cars, and outfits.
This was John Wayne's truck.
A car from one of the 007 movies
The Fast and the Furious car.
Another 007 car
Other than these exciting times, we really haven't been doing much. Bri seems to be getting bigger by the second. For part Pitt bull, she is very very sweet. She loves to be close to us all the time and will follow us around the house to be close. As far as making messes, she has been very good, only a few a week. Soon I will be able to shampoo my carpets.
Well, I will let this be all for now. Remember that we are also thinking about those who are going through some rough times and those who are going through exciting times. Have a wonderful fall.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Still Alive
Posted by The Lewis's at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hugs, from WY...Kathy
Post a Comment