I would have to say that our part of the country must be in an ice age. We think that we are having a heat wave when it gets above 0 degrees, and we get excited whenever it is above -3 degrees. The temperatures are in the negatives, and then the wind makes it even colder. We are very lucky not to have any pipes freeze yet.
Other than that, I have been busy working on quilts. (Mom's blog has some pictures)We have also been trying to keep up with the dog. I would talk about something else, but since we have no human children, Bri is all we have to converse about. She is kind of naughty some times, but can be very sweet when she is calm and playful. She has a sock fetish and will pick up any she can find and carry them around the house. She also likes to take them when her when she is napping, kind of cute.
I found some pictures of past winters.
Janae and Courtney
Snow people taking a nap
Frozen Dino tracks
Graham and I
Have a good week and enjoy winter.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Winter
Posted by The Lewis's at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great to see your update and pics. Those dogs are funny critters. But they keep us company and keep us amused!! Have a great holiday and keep warm this winter. Good to see you last month. Hugs, Kathy (WY)
I think you guys need to take a little trip to see us - so you can thaw out!! :) You can being your dog too! :)
The girls are LOVING this tea set - I think Sadie plans on writing you a note soon. :)
Miss you guys - stay warm and take care!
Love,
Michelle
This winter business gets pretty old. I just keep hoping that we get a summer this year. I have to say we didn't really get one in 2008. There are a lot of unhappy people here in the NW. Unbelievable floods, record snow fall etc. That being said, I am very sorry that you are freezing your tootsies, and the dog is partly responsible it seems. She sure is cute though. Sure wish you weren't so far away so we could visit. Love,
Aunt Lainey
Post a Comment