Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sping is almost here

Well, I wish there was a lot of events that I could fill you in on since the last time I wrote, but there isn't much. We have just been living in winter with a few days of warm spring. I had last week off of work, so I used it to clean my house and get some other stuff done. I feel very good now that I got my taxes done. I don't know why I hate doing them so much. A this point in my life I can still do my own taxes and it really isn't that hard. I didn't even have to pay anything, but is is just one of those things that I drag my feet about.

I guess we did find out that Graham has West Nile, and that has been why he hasn't been feeling the best for the last few months. He has been taking some homeopathic drops as there isn't really anything a medical doctor can do about it. They seem to be helping and he is back at work this week. I am not surprised that he has West Nile, this summer they reported that 90% of the mosquitoes in our area have it, good thing I have already had it too.

Bri seems to not be getting any bigger, but she is till a puppy. She has stopped making messes inside our house, so I am shampooing our carpets this week. She is pretty good, but still has some naughty puppy days. Here are some new pictures of
her.





Graham and I got to watch Graham's cousins the other day. Three boys, lots of tractors and fun.





I also had time last week to put in a new floor.









We are now in the middle of a blizzard and expect over 2 feet of snow and 70 mph winds. We hope to have power for the whole thing, but it is very unlikely. Thanks for reading, and have a good week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri has grown a lot since the last pictures! She's very cute! Fun to hear about your days and to see pictures as well - your floor looks great! Keep warm in the blizzard! I think you are getting a lot more of this storm than we are down here! Hope Graham feels better and better each day! Hugs,