Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another day.

It was very fun to have Bob and Heidi over for lunch. Sunday afternoon we went to Spearfish to the old fish hatchery. It has been there for a very long time, so it was quite interesting to look at. They have all sizes of fish that you can feed, and even go below to watch them through a window. They mostly had brown and rainbow trout, but there were some that were huge. I would guess that the bigger ones were anywhere from 15-20 pounds or bigger. I didn't see any no fishing signs, but I didn't have my pole. I also don't think I have the right strength of fishing line for the big ones. They divert water from Spearfish creek and then the water goes back into the creek so there is always fresh water. If anyone ever comes to visit, I will take you there.

I also got to spend some time with baby Jenna, Graham's distant relative. Her parents just live down the road, so when mom needs to go somewhere and can't take the baby, I get her. It is kind of fun because I usually get to watch her when she needs a bottle or already had one and is happy and smiling. I think she is about 3 moths old, but very cute and cuddly.

Here are some picture's of Bri's birthday. It wasn't that big of ordeal, she had a muffin for cake and she got a bone for a present. The muffin was gone in one bite and the bone was gone in less than an hour. She also chewed up her party hat, so I think she had a good time even though she wasn't to enthused about wearing the hat. :)








Have a great day.

0 comments: