Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day

It seems that all of our snow is finally gone and green grass in it's place. I already need to mow the lawn. Not much has happened in the last few months. We went to Graham's grandma's funeral, and we made it to Laramie for a weekend. Graham is still getting over bronchitis, and work has picked up for him.

My work is the same, just dealing out thousands of dollars. We do have 2 teller positions open if anyone needs a job and would like to move to the area. We are having Bob and Heidi over for mother's day. We are having Alice Springs chicken from the good cook book. We are also having a cake to celebrate Bri's 1st birthday. I know it is a little silly, but it provides a good reason to have cake. :)

Graham and I have 2 weddings this month in Cheyenne, so we are looking forward to those. Graham and are are both in one and are singing in the other one. This will have to do it for now, but I will have some pictures of the festivities very soon. Have a good mother's day.

1 comments:

grmasusie said...

Lana, It was fun to catch up a bit by reading your blog. Hope to see you again sometime!